New Port Engineering 12 Volt Wiper Motors for Ford Thunderbird
The clean wipe wiper drive is a true bolt-in replacement for your original equipment vacuum or electric windshield wiper motor. Each model of the clean wipe wiper drive is designed for the specific year and model of the vehicle.
- Wiper drives attach to the stock mounting brackets
- Designed for attachment to O.E.M. wiper transmission or cable drums
- Our kits are 12 volt. If your vehicle is 6 volt, you will need a power inverter or to convert your vehicle to 12 volt
- Each kit comes complete with nylon bushings to replace the rubber grommets in the wiper transmission linkage arms (when required)
- Clears stock cowl vent and air conditioning
- Three year guarantee
1955-1957 Ford Thunderbird (NE5557TB):
Motor mounts in the stock location under the dash using stock linkage and transmissions. A shaft extension is required for the two speed or delay switch to mount the switch in the stock location and use the stock knob.
1958-1960 Ford Thunderbird (NE5860TB):
Motor mounts in the stock location and operates through the OEM cables. A shaft extension is required for the two speed or delay switch to mount the switch in the stock location and use the stock knob.
*Please select the year of your car when ordering along with the options you want to add on.*
New Port Engineering 12 Volt Windshield Wiper Motor for Ford Thunderbird
- Brands Newport Wipers
- Product Code: New Port Engineering
- Availability: In Stock